- A unique CENTRE MOUNTED bike seat for children
- Number 1 selling seat in the UK and US
- Recommended for ages from 1-4 years. Though can be used as soon as neck muscles are strong enough ie 6-9 months.
- Allows the rider to communicate with their child.
- Child’s needs can be dealt with.
- Interesting view for the child, not just your back!
- Patented bar puts weight in centre of bike and not on front like other front seats
- No attachment to the handlebars which we believe is dangerous
- You feel the child is more secure with your arms around them.
- The seat can be fitted easily within 20 minutes
- The seat can be removed in seconds for solo riding
- Headrest for baby to sleep, which they do at an early age
- No dangling legs as moveable footrests
- Fits all bikes including oversized head tubes and full suspension of 16”+ (except drop handle bars). Comes with its own bar so fits to Ladies and Mens bikes.
- 5 point safety strap and enclosed movable footrests for child safety
- Extra bars available for multi bike use
- Everything you need is in the box including the seat, bar and tools
- Deluxe seats adds extra thick seat and headrest padding
- If your top tube is over 45mm, you will probably need an adaptor so please check with us
- Please note the new bar does not have the thumbscrew in the picture
WeeRide Deluxe Bike Seat – PRE ORDER
The WeeRide Deluxe is the original and best front mounted child seat.
This is because it isn’t actually front mounted, but is centre mounted. Front mounted seats put all the child’s weight on the handlebars which means steering is more difficult, your child gets thrown around, and most importantly, are unsafe in our opinion if you need to stop quickly.
Our centre mounted seat puts all the weight centrally and your child is safely wrapped in your arms. The first time you ride the seat you realise why the reviews are so good as it is such fun being able to chat to your child and point things out. The Deluxe seat has all the features of the Classic seat, but adds the plusher cushioning on the seat and headrest.
These seats tend to sell more to children under 18 months who may need the extra padding.
The Classic seat is Business Class, the Deluxe is First.
Out of stock