- New patented Sync Link Pivot design ensures smooth movement and ride for child – Sync Link is unique to WeeRide and ensures a safe and comfortable ride.
- Superior design Front Splash Guard.
- New arm folds easily for compact storage / movement.
- True quick release system for fast detachment from adult bike.
- Adjustable handlebars, up/down and rotation adjustments for maximum age range.
- Higher quality seat than most others.
- Beautiful paint finish.
- Safety Flag included.
- 20″ wheel size.
- Holds up to a 35kg rider.
- Recommended for ages 4 – 9, rider must have inside leg of at least 52cm to pedal at lowest.
- No need for speeds, why complicate the issue and make it more expensive?
- Child can pedal forward, backwards or coast.
- Steel frame weighs approx. 14kgs.
- You need 2″ beneath your seat to attach the bracket.
- Includes two mud guards and chain guard.
WeeRide Tagalong Co Pilot – Silver
Why buy a tow bar and have all the connection problems and instability for your little one?
Tagalongs are perfect for children aged 4 to 9 who can’t manage those longer bike rides, or maybe haven’t mastered riding just yet.
They can also be used for children with balance issues with the addition of an Adams backrest (with the WeeRide backrest in development).
The most important part of a Tagalong is the pivot, and we have the best system, with the Sync Link Pivot.
This ensures the smoothest and safest up/down and side to side movement.
Now available in 3 colours – Silver, Green and Pink.