- New patented Sync Link Pivot design ensures smooth movement and ride for child
- Superior design Front Splash Guard
- New arm folds easily for compact storage / movement
- True quick release system for fast detachment of your bike trailer from the adult bike
- Adjustable handlebars, up/down and rotation adjustments for maximum age range
- Uniquely fits oversized seat posts, up to 40mm, and 700c wheels
- Higher quality child bike seat than most others
- Beautiful paint finishes
- Safety Flag included
- 20″ wheel size
- Holds up to a 35kg rider
- Recommended for ages 4 – 9, rider must have inside leg of at least 52cm to pedal at lowest, but
can coast on pedals at 40cm
- Child can pedal forward, backwards or coast
- Aluminium Mag Wheels
- Aluminium Frame
- Rear mudguard and crud guard
- Extra wide 2.4 tyre
- 3 piece crank
WeeRide Tagalong Kazam Link Pro Aluminium Trailer Bike-ONLY AVAILABLE INSTORE AT ANACONDA NOW
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to claim.
The Link range are the newest tag-alongs from WeeRide and have a new frame shape along more
clearance for larger wheeled bikes or panniers.
Out of stock
- Additional information
- Product Specifications
- Why is WeeRide the best?
- Why use this product?
- How easy is it to use?
- How hard is it to install?
- What kind of bike will it fit?
- How long will shipping take?
- I would like to find out more.
- Reviews (0)
|Dimensions||103 × 55 × 17 cm|
Box size (cm): 17L X60W X103h
Age range: 4 to 9 years
Why is WeeRide the best?
The WeeRide Kazam Link Pro has all the parts you would expect from a quality folding tag-along, but has the advantage of the patented Sync Link Pivot and at an amazing price.
Why use this product?
Parents who have children aged between 4 and 9. Parents who like to take their children on longer rides than the child’s legs can manage. Parents whose children have stability issues and would struggle on a bike on their own.
How easy is it to use?
The tag-along is very easy to use. It folds in half so can be easily put into your boot, or in your garage. It uses a quick release bolt so takes seconds to attach or remove. Riding is a simple task as the weight is off the back of your bike, and the WeeRide patented pivot ensures the tag along follows the exact same line as your adult bike. Very little skill is required. It also allows you to comfortably transport 2 children with your younger child infront of you in a WeeRide baby carrier (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-cxeyhi9Ds)
How hard is it to install?
Very easy. It is 95% complete in the box. Take the tag along from the box and remove packaging. First attach the bracket to your seat post . This is done by simply tightening 4 bolts with an Allen key. Then you drop the seat into the seat tube and close the seat bolt. You can drop the handlebars into the frame and adjust the tightening bolt. The pedals can then be added and they are clearly marked left and right. They are hand tightened. Finally you attach the safety flag by placing in the flag hole on the wheel and tightening the bracket with a screwdriver. It is less than 5 minutes work and requires no skill.
What kind of bike will it fit?
It will fit most adult bikes including 700c wheels. You just need 5cm to attach to under your seat post.
How long will shipping take?
Order cut off is 10.00am, we will then ship the same day via courier.
I would like to find out more.
Please read our FAQs for answers to most of your questions.