No products in the cart.
Kazam KZ2 Balance Bike
Do you have a 2 ½ to 5 ½ year old who is not riding a bike yet? With the KaZAM balance bike, your little one will never have to use training wheels.
- Easy Step-in Patented Frame Design with Foot Rest
- Ergonomically Designed For Proper Feet Placement & Balance
- Adjustable Seat with Quick Release (Min: 14.0 inches; Max: 17.0 inches)
- Adjustable Handlebar Set with Quick Release (Min: 18.75 inches; Max: 20.75 inches)
- Durable Powder Coat Paint Finish
- 12 inch Air-Filled Tires with Steel Rims
- Metal Ball Bearing Headset Top & Bottom for Non-Friction, Easy Steering
- Limited Assembly Required
- Light Weight Frame: 9.9 LBS
- Weight Capacity: 60 LBS
- Ages 3+ Years
- Meets US Toy Standards For Children’s Product Safety
- Colors Offered: Blue, Red, Green, Pink & Orange
- Tools Included
- Two Year Warranty
- Product Dimensions: L: 34.5 x W: 4.5 x H: 19.75
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: L: 32.68 x W: 6.5 H: 13.20 in.
- Shipping Carton Gross Weight: 12.6 LBS
Pink, Green, Blue, Orange, Red
Why buy a Kazam KZ2 instead of the Competition
Because it is made with very high quality parts not normally used on balance bikes. And it has the unique step in the middle that adds an extra aspect of fun and balance for your child
Why use a Kazam KZ2?
- WEIGHT 4kgs
- BOX SIZE 55 x 16 x 31.5
- AGE RANGE 1.5-4 years
How easy is it to use?
Your child will be up and away in a very short space of time.
How easy is it to assemble?
I would say 2 minutes to unwrap protective packaging and another 2 minutes to put together – it really is very simple. Drop seat into seat tube. Handle bars into headset. Add wheel to front. The higher quality parts make this very simple.
I want one now!
We can deliver in 24hrs if you order before 11.00am, otherwise your order will be delivered within 48hrs. This does not include weekends. Just press BUY IT NOW. You will receive your tracking information later the same day.
I want help
Help is at hand – most questions are answered in our FAQs.