No products in the cart.
WeeRide Tagalong Pro Pilot LTS 6 Gears
Why buy a tow bar and have all the connection problems and instability for your little one?
Tagalongs are perfect for children aged 4 to 9 who can’t manage those longer bike rides, or maybe haven’t mastered riding just yet.
They can also be used for children with balance issues with the addition of an Adams backrest (with the WeeRide backrest in development).
The most important part of a Tagalong is the pivot, and we have the best system, with the Sync Link Pivot.
This ensures the smoothest and safest up/down and side to side movement.
Now available in 4 colours – White, Silver, Green and Pink.
- New patented Sync Link Pivot design ensures smooth movement and ride for child – Sync Link is unique to WeeRide and ensures a safe and comfortable ride.
- Superior design Front Splash Guard.
- New arm folds easily for compact storage / movement.
- True quick release system for fast detachment from adult bike.
- Adjustable handlebars, up/down and rotation adjustments for maximum age range.
- Higher quality seat than most others.
- Beautiful paint finish.
- Safety Flag included.
- 20″ wheel size.
- Holds up to a 35kg rider.
- Recommended for ages 4 – 9, rider must have inside leg of at least 52cm to pedal at lowest.
- No need for speeds, why complicate the issue and make it more expensive?
- Child can pedal forward, backwards or coast.
- Steel frame weighs approx. 14kgs.
- You need 2″ beneath your seat to attach the bracket.
- Includes two mud guards and chain guard.
BOX SIZE 17L X60W X92h
AGE RANGE 4 TO 9 YEARS
Why is WeeRide the best?
The WeeRide Pro Pilot has all the parts you would expect from a quality folding tag a long, but has the advantage of the patented Sync Link Pivot and at an amazing price.
Why use this product?
Parents who have children aged between 4 and 9.
Parents who like to take their children on longer rides than the child’s legs can manage.
Parents whose children have stability issues and would struggle on a bike on their own. This can be improved further by adding a back rest.
How easy is it to use?
The tag a long is very easy to use. It folds in half so can be easily put into your boot, or in your garage. It uses a quick release bolt so takes seconds to attach or remove.
Riding is a simple task as the weight is off the back of your bike, and the WeeRide patented pivot ensures the tag along follows the exact same line as your adult bike. Very little skill is required.
It also allows you to comfortably transport 2 children with your younger child in-front of you in a WeeRide baby carrier (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-cxeyhi9Ds)
How hard is it to install?
Very easy. It is 95% complete in the box.
Take the tag along from the box and remove packaging.
First attach the bracket to your seat post . This is done by simply tightening 4 bolts with an Allen key.
Then you drop the seat into the seat tube and close the seat bolt.
You can drop the handlebars into the frame and adjust the tightening bolt.
The pedals can then be added and they are clearly marked left and right. They are hand tightened.
Finally you attach the safety flag by placing in the flag hole on the wheel and tightening the bracket with a screwdriver.
It is less than 5 minutes work and requires no skill.
What kind of bike will it fit?
It will fit most adult bikes including 700c wheels. You just need 2” to attach to under your seat post.
How long will shipping take?
Order cut off is 11.00am, we will ship the same day via AusPost.
I would like to find out more.
Please read our FAQs for answers to most of your questions.