- A unique CENTRE MOUNTED bike seat for children
- Number 1 selling seat in the UK and US
- Recommended for ages from 1-4 years. Though can be used as soon as neck muscles are strong enough ie 6-9 months.
- Allows the rider to communicate with their child.
- Child’s needs can be dealt with.
- Interesting view for the child, not just your back!
- Patented bar puts weight in centre of bike and not on front like other front seats
- No attachment to the handlebars which we believe is dangerous
- You feel the child is more secure with your arms around them.
- The seat can be fitted easily within 20 minutes
- The seat can be removed in seconds for solo riding
- Headrest for baby to sleep, which they do at an early age
- No dangling legs as moveable footrests
- Fits all bikes including oversized head tubes and full suspension bikes of 16”+ (except drop handle bars). Comes with its own bar so fits to ladies and Mens bikes.
- 5 point safety strap and enclosed movable footrests for child safety
- Extra bars available for multi bike use
- Everything you need is in the box including the seat, bar and tools
WeeRide Classic Bike Seat – BUNDLE LIMITED STOCK WITH FIRST BIKE PINK (RRP 199 CLASSIC 159 BIKE) ONLY $249! SAVING OVER $100
For a limited time only We are offering the WeeRide Classic bike seat bundled with the WeeRide First Balance Bike in pink colour for $249!
The WeeRide Classic is the original and best front mounted child seat. This is because it isn’t actually front mounted, but is centre mounted. Front mounted seats put all the child’s weight on the handlebars which means steering is more difficult, your child gets thrown around, and most importantly, are unsafe in our opinion if you need to stop quickly.
Our centre mounted seat puts all the weight centrally and your child is safely wrapped in your arms. The first time you ride the seat you realise why the reviews are so good as it is such fun being able to chat to your child and point things out.