Simply click the buttom and buy your Deluxe Ltd Edition Seat online - From the Official Australia Distributor - securely with Quick delivery - or see below for more information
The WeeRide Deluxe is the original and best front mounted child seat. This is because it isn’t actually front mounted, but is centre mounted. Front mounted seats put all the child’s weight on the handlebars which means steering is more difficult, your child gets thrown around, and most importantly, are unsafe in our opinion if you need to stop quickly.
Our centre mounted seat puts all the weight centrally and your child is safely wrapped in your arms. The first time you ride the seat you realise why the reviews are so good as it is such fun being able to chat to your child and point things out. The Deluxe seat has all the features of the Classic seat, but adds the plusher cushioning on the seat and headrest. These seats tend to sell more to children under 18 months who may need the extra padding. The Classic seat is Business Class, the Deluxe is First.
KEY SALES POINTS
- A unique CENTRE MOUNTED bike seat for children
- Number 1 selling seat in the UK and US
- Recommended for ages from 1-4 years. Though can be used as soon as neck muscles are strong enough ie 6-9 months.
- Allows the rider to communicate with their child.
- Child’s needs can be dealt with.
- Interesting view for the child, not just your back!
- Patented bar puts weight in centre of bike and not on front like other front seats
- No attachment to the handlebars which we believe is dangerous
- You feel the child is more secure with your arms around them.
- The seat can be fitted easily within 20 minutes
- The seat can be removed in seconds for solo riding
- Headrest for baby to sleep, which they do at an early age
- No dangling legs as moveable footrests
- Fits all bikes including oversized head tubes and full suspension of 16”+ (except drop handle bars). Comes with its own bar so fits to Ladies and Mens bikes.
- 5 point safety strap and enclosed movable footrests for child safety
- Extra bars available for multi bike use
- Everything you need is in the box including the seat, bar and tools
- Deluxe seats adds extra thick seat and headrest padding
BOX SIZE 26L X 30W X 50H
AGE RANGE 1 TO 4 YEARS
The WeeRide seats are the safest and most fun seats you can buy, just go online and read the reviews. Rear seats destabilise your bike, your child looks at your back and you can’t interact with them. Front seats put the weight on the front of the bike and are uncomfortable for your child. The WeeRide is a unique Centre Mounted seat
- My latest child used from 6 months. Most kids can use from 9 months. The EU standard says from aged 1, but the standard has to be inclusive all the inferior seats out there. You will stop using the seat at 4 which is when most kids want to get out on their own bikes.
- Very simple. There is a small change to your riding style as the seat is in front of you. Mounting the bike
Mounting the bike is simple. You can swing your leg over the rear of the bike as you would do normally. You can then lean over to pick your child up and secure them into the seat. If they are too small to stand up on their own, securely lean your bike against a wall, and put your child in the seat before mounting. Or better still, have someone else hold your bike.
- There is a video online that shows me fitting to a bike in about 5 minutes. I wasn’t rushing, but hav done many times. I would say fitting time is 5 to 15 mins.
It is very simple, especially if you look at our online videos:
It will fit to all bikes as long as they have between 49 and 60cm from seat post to headset.
It will fit mens, ladies, full suspension, oversized headset etc.
It will fit most drop handle bar bikes, but the riding position means we dont recommend fitting to these bikes
Order cut off is 2pm, we will ship the same day via AusPost
Please Call 0243 824 347,and if no answer Call 0450 344456.